Why is D unpopular?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 05:20:11 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 23:47:42 UTC, Dukc wrote:

> Not saying your theory is wrong, but I'm not going to put much
> weight on it and neither should anyone else, unless you can
> show some research you're basing your opinions on. And that
> applies to all forum theories about subjects like this.

Quantitative science is not very good at answering questions
related to design and culture where the context is changing. So
you have to make do with qualitative analysis. If you don’t like
that, why engage in discussions?

What you say is that we never can find a quantitative foundation
for innovation, but that does not mean that we cannot find a
qualitative foundation for design. Which leads to better design
because we consider more factors.