Why is D unpopular?

Andrey Zherikov andrey.zherikov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:09:25 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 4 November 2021 at 02:40:54 UTC, Andrey Zherikov
wrote:

Also I think all bugs should be in github, not bugzilla. There
should be a requirement what they should have (like compiler
version, minimal code that reproduces the bug). Having this, we
can have a bot that reproduces the bug automatically (i.e. build
provided example). This bot can even validate that the bug still
persists with new compiler and automatically close the ones that
are not reproduced anymore (for example the bug was fixed by
other change).