Why is D unpopular?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:59:42 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 4 November 2021 at 10:45:05 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> And I find that conclusion to be highly suspicious. I can make
> an argument for why, but it is totally off topic.

Read it all and consider it. Really do. I don't think you managed
to give it serious consideration in 15 minutes. Not saying you
should agree with it, but you're losing a lot if you don't
consider its arguments.

But no need for the counter argument. First, as you said it would
be off topic. Second, I don't want to reveal here what I
precisely think of that article besides that it's arguments are
generally convincing. Third, if that article does not convince
you no way I'm going to.

> If you don't agree with an argument, put forth a counter
> argument/examples or just ignore it.

Of course.