Proof of concept for v2 - NO duplication, NO `static if` hell, NO difficulty with interoperability

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.com
Thu Nov 4 22:16:43 UTC 2021

On 2021-10-30 21:59, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/8309
>
> Destroy!

Update: the entire std.algorithm.comparison is now versionable. Took
about a day. I expect others to take less based on experience accumulated.

Found a bad compiler bug exposed by versioning equal(). Noted in the
text. I don't think there's a workaround.

Spoiler: the code looks passable. Further spoiler: it's not quite a
basket of fruit.