Is importC ready?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Nov 12 03:31:46 UTC 2021

On 11/11/2021 9:06 AM, bachmeier wrote:
> It would really help if the compiler would automatically add
> lines like `#define __restrict restrict`.

Iain and I discussed that a few months ago. The original plan was to make them
keywords. But there's a blizzard of them, and it's a different list for every
compiler.

We eventually decided it might be simpler to have the compiler automatically
apply a set of its own #defines, like you say, but that will only work if the
compiler itself is executing the preprocessor.