Challenge: write a reference counted slice that works as much as possible like a built-in slice

russhy russhy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 23:44:30 UTC 2021

On Friday, 12 November 2021 at 23:05:44 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Friday, 12 November 2021 at 21:25:23 UTC, russhy wrote:

>>> Me, ~99.9% of the time.
>>>

>> This explains a lot and why D is stuck with a miserable GC
>
> We were waiting on your patches.

You are advocating in favor of the GC, you should be the one to
come with patches

I'm advocating for allocator driven APIs, but that would involve
whover who started `std.experimental.allocator` to finish his
work instead of trying to start bunch of new ones, including
versioning what's not yet finished