What programming tools do you usually use?

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 23:58:22 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 13 November 2021 at 22:13:55 UTC, Vinod K Chandran
wrote:

> Try ScintillsNet. You can have the luxury of syntax coloring.

grr!! I really hate syntax coloring.. or anything, that does
anything, to my code... whatsoever. These kinds of features are
all competing for my attention, and I find it really annoying.

That's (yet another reason) why I wrote my own IDE.

Actually I do syntax color one thing, and one thing only...

"main("

  .. the background of that text is highlighted in bright green,
so I know straight away where main function is.

but thanks for the suggestion :-)