Future of memory management in D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed Nov 17 01:57:23 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 17 November 2021 at 01:32:50 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

Can I make full use of the `STD` library without garbage
collection?
If this is achieved, it can be advertised everywhere.
,Then why not remove `GC` on the home page?.
`-BetterC `, of course. I just can't use it with the `STD`
library,It's like walking on one leg.
Examples should be provided on how to bind C++ classes and how to
write bindings.Should provide `C++` Common libraries bindings .
>I didn't see hordes of C++ programmers flocking to d.

Because C++ is already quite good, C++ has learned a lot of `d`.
Cats teach tigers.
`Rust`'s propaganda is ` no GC + memory security `. We can also
learn. We can add a little` beautiful syntax+ excellent
metaprogramming `.
We need more examples of `C++` binding. Let users know how to
bind.
`DPP`, not available to me.
`Java support`, too few examples.
I am not an expert and can only provide `ideas`.