A motto for D

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:50:12 UTC 2021

I don't know if D has a motto. If it does, it aint' that great,
cause I can't remember what it is.

Same as above, for every programming language I know of (except I
think C++ has something.. about.. something .. I can't really
remember).

Anyways...after reading Dennis Ritchies' account in relation to
the creation of C, he mentions they just wanted to "create
interesting software more easily".

I propose this as D's motto: 'Create interesting software more
easily'.

Such a motto seems to fit very well with everything I know about
D.

It's also a statement about D, now, and in the future (e.g. for
those who don't seem to know what D's vision is ...)

It's also a statement that provides guidance, to would-be
contributors.

And of course, such a motto serves as a great marketing tool.