My Long Term Vision for the D programming language

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:58:17 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 16 November 2021 at 21:00:48 UTC, Robert Schadek
wrote:
> # A Long Term Vision for the D programming language
>
> D -- The best programming language!
>
> [...]

I *really* want to reply to this in detail but as it turns out my
DConf talk does a lot of that already. Which is weird for
something I wrote and recorded last week :P

I obviously love the compiler daemon idea, but I don't know how
that's practically feasible given the codebase we have right now.