A motto for D

Dom DiSc dominikus at scherkl.de
Thu Nov 18 08:57:08 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 18 November 2021 at 08:14:42 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 November 2021 at 07:57:03 UTC, Patrick Schluter
> wrote:
>
>> D is the first letter of dick. It's a childish americanism
>> comparable to the n word or the f word.
>
> understand.

In America nearly every second word can have some sexual
connotation. As if there weren't already too much of them. I
personally find even the word "dick" far fetched to have that
meaning. If you need a one-letter abbreviation, I would say it's
the "P"-word. If you'd ask me, D is about the 13th letter that
would come to mind to have some sexual meaning. Halve the latin
alphabet is more likely to be misinterpreted that way.

God hates America.