My Long Term Vision for the D programming language

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:28:08 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 18 November 2021 at 06:54:33 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

> C folks like to manage their own memory and they get it wrong
> most of the time.

god help us all, if that assertion is true. (which of course,
it's not).

'some of the time', sure, even the best, but 'most of the time'..
that is hyperbole - except perhaps, in the case of novices.

The tools we have available these days, to assist C programmers,
is something to factored in when speaking about the C language.

btw. C powers the world.

https://www.toptal.com/c/after-all-these-years-the-world-is-still-powered-by-c-programming