Is there an intention to 'finish' D2

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 15:59:35 UTC 2021

On Friday, 19 November 2021 at 13:59:04 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 19 November 2021 at 08:07:11 UTC, Ola Fosheim
> Grøstad wrote:
>> Look up Group Think. The road to hell is paved with good
>> intensions.
>
> No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed
> it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government
> except for all those other forms that have been tried from time
> to time.…

Also, if you haven't already read this book, consider borrowing
it from a library:

Forsyth, *Group Dynamics*

It gives perspectives on dynamics in groups that can be useful,
based on research. I've seen it used in psychology and software
process improvement classes. It won't give you answers, but if
you haven't read a similar book before you might view dynamics in
groups differently after reading it.

I hope you take no offence at this suggestion, but setting up a
group for the purpose you suggest is challenging. For instance,
if you have only one member with a computer science background in
the group, then that member might get undue influence (for good
or worse).

I totally believe you can do this, but you have to think ahead
about what can happen, I think.