Is there an intention to 'finish' D2?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:33:50 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 20 November 2021 at 15:44:50 UTC, workman wrote:
> 5 years ago there is more job for java/C#/PHP developer, today
> if you know GO/Javascipt/Rust you will find a job more easely.
>
> I dare to say GO vs D job opportunity is like 10000000 vs 1.

My personal story, might be a bit incidential though: I applied
at like 50 programming jobs at Finland, that were using common
languages, most often C++ or C# in my case, and got rejected at
every single of them. Granted I think it was a close call in a
few cases. I have used C# in the past, and considered myself
somewhat viable C++ programmer because it's not that different
from D, and I have also used it a bit.

Then, the _first_ D workplace I applied to, Symmetry Investments,
accepted me. Of course it might have something to do with that it
was also the first non-Finnish company I applied to, but still.
So much from the theory that D can't get you a job.