WHAT IS DMD and how did it get on my Mac?

Lydia bookclubatlantica at zoho.com
Wed Nov 24 08:12:54 UTC 2021

Hello Guys,

Lydia here.

I am completely ignorant as to what DMD is.

I understand that DMD is an app you install on a Mac. I did
not install this on my computer.

I just upgraded my iMac to Monterey hoping to escape a hacker.
BUT NOW...whenever I reboot my machine, one of the first things
that opens (accompanied by a Blacked out screen) is a process
called DMD and another one PKD.  Once these two are done loading,
my actual screen and other apps (finally) begin to load.

I am extremely upset about this and searching for answers.

What commands in TERMINAL can I execute to stop this process
from being operable on my machine???

Please help.