Is there an intention to 'finish' D2?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:27:45 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 17:04:09 UTC, Dukc wrote:
> So you do agree that forum complaining often does not correlate
> with the problems. But still, you were accusing the regulars
> here of ivory tower attitude towards forum ranting.

You are assuming too much now. The complaining do correlate to D
not fulfilling their use case needs, the solutions they request
may or may not be a good solution.

Optimizing the design to the regulars do not broaden the appeal
of the language. In order to broaden the appeal you have to look
to those that are not yet enthusiastic.

> venting, I don't see how we could do better in this regard. And
> the latter would definitely not be doable with our manpower.

It is quite possible that no individual person can do better.
Cooperation around one vision / plan might be necessary. Like
Robert pointed out.