Is there an intention to 'finish' D2?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Nov 25 03:13:48 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 03:04:47 UTC, forkit wrote:

> debugging one's knowledge of the programming language instead
> of debugging the application itself.

You're right. I also hope D can `reasonably arrange and organize`
time, list the problems to be solved according to the importance,
and solve them one by one.
Appropriate damage, I think, is tolerable.
Freeze `D2` and working on `D3`,It's also Ok.
The key is to organize `time and manpower` reasonably.
I also believe in the ability of `machine verification`.
Don't be afraid of change, what you are afraid of is not change.