Is there an intention to 'finish' D2?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:21:52 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 10:07:22 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> The irony to see IBM on the list, given how much they move
> around the global computing economy, own one of the biggest
> Linux vendors and the second biggest JVM implementation.

They were forced to change their business model, because they did
not give enough priority to emerging markets. We could add Apple
to the list too, which was saved by a thin margin. Not to mention
Commodore, Atari, 3DO etc etc… We could also start to list
languages, but most here would not know them, so no point really.