My Long Term Vision for the D programming language

Vinod K Chandran kcvinu82 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 22:15:24 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 16 November 2021 at 21:00:48 UTC, Robert Schadek
wrote:
> # A Long Term Vision for the D programming language
>
> The casual D user, when he finds a bug, will never report it we
> he has to
> create a special account on our bugzilla.

That's true. Last year I found a bug in a process related
function. Actually, I didn't know it was a bug. When Mr. M Parker
happened to see my code and he said it was a bug. Then I asked
him what to do next. He said, report it. I said "Okay" and then I
forget it.