My Long Term Vision for the D programming language

Gleb Kulikov gleb.tsk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 07:47:23 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 14:55:39 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:

>> functionality like Qt provide (non-GUI part). So methods that
>> good lies to sig-slot paradigm can not be simply expressed in
>> D. Sadly...

> But if you want to improve on it, you probably could. So it is
> really up to you, if you are interested.

Well, yes ... No, I can't.
The message loop is a basic feature and should be designed by the
founders of the library. Is not it so?

It seems to me that now is the time to postpone a little any new
changes in the language, and focus on the applied aspect. And,
suddenly, compatibility.