Is there an intention to 'finish' D2?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 10:38:47 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 08:50:19 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> On Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 08:41:55 UTC, Dukc wrote:
>> Now, it's still anecdotal experience so perhaps you can show
>> them both wrong, if you have something real credible to back
>> that up. If.
>
> They are both wrong. This is how big companies fold. IBM. SGI.
> SUN. Etc.

I'm definitely far from convinced, but at least this explains why
you're so often contrarian. Yeah, if I thought that Walter's and
Laeeth's business experience has been misleading them and that
for some reason I knew better, I'd question the direction of the
language too.

You have a lot to do if you're going to convince the rest of us
you know this stuff better than Walter and Laeeth do, though.