[core.reflect] looking at module dependencies

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Sat Oct 2 10:16:56 UTC 2021

On Friday, 1 October 2021 at 14:44:24 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Please let me know if this needs more explanation and if you
> found the usage of core.reflect intuitive.

To which extent self-linting would be work with core.reflect ?

I'm thinking to something like add `import self_lint;`. That
module would implement several visitors, like the D-scanner
checks. Then during compilation you can also lint, for example
using `enum _ = lintSymbols!(SequenceOfSymbolToLint).` to trigger
the checks.