[OT] What are D's values?

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:56:41 UTC 2021

On Monday, 4 October 2021 at 23:10:27 UTC, Tejas wrote:

I'm not actually too sure about anything specifically on DbI.

Anything to do with using UDAs would be pretty close:

1. http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/uda.html
2. https://bradley.chatha.dev/blog/dlang-json-serialiser-5 (is
part of a multi-part blog series, so might be hard to follow by
itself)

You've motivated me to add a bit about DbI onto my upcoming DConf
talk (assuming it's not too late for me to make changes)! So
hopefully that'll be a bit of help as well.

Generally a pairing of static if, static foreach, and anything to
do with __traits is what I'd define as DbI.