[core.reflect] preview release

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:43:14 UTC 2021

Good day to you.

I have decided to release a preview binary for core.reflect.
And I am including the low-level-runtime.

While this increases the risk of having my work "re-appropriated"
it would be pointless not to show the underlying data-structures
core.reflect works with.

So here it is: [https://corereflect.org/preview.tar.bz2]
The compiler binary was compiled under a stock ubuntu 16.04, so I
would hope that it should run on most recent Debian based distros
out there.

Note that this binary does not include the codegenerator, as it
is not needed in order to show off the reflection.

Cheers,

And let me know how you like it.