Worst ideas/features in programming languages?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Tue Oct 12 03:44:49 UTC 2021

On Monday, 11 October 2021 at 15:59:10 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> * Features you'd like to see in D
>
> Ideas? Examples?

What I want to change:
Hope to support `GBK`, such as Python: `# encoding GBK`, etc.
I hope ,can directly use the standard library without 'GC'.
I hope ,can also use `<>` as `template parameter` ,as `!()` more
literal.
I hope ,can use`...` like 'C++'.
Hopefully, we can enhance 'betterC' or reduce 'GC', so that we
can make good use of the 'standard library' or 'various advanced
functions'
I also hope that'd has a` simple, direct and easy to use GUI
`Library of `hdpi` support.` GUI `is too important.
I hope there are also `concept` constraints in in 'd' like in
`C++`.
I hope that the `d community` can change the `default attribute`.
It is better to provide a tool for users to change their code.
Be able to list important libraries separately and explain their
purpose briefly.
I hope we can collect more `good articles in the forum` into Wiki
and other places. We should make good use of the `excellent
posts` of people in the forum
I hope we can pay attention to `Chinese users`, because Chinese
people use `d` too little.
I have translated many d's articles. I hope to give me some links
so that the Chinese can also find `d's article`, so as not to
always say that there are too few `Chinese documents`.
At present, this is what I can think of , that's all.