If you could make any changes to D, what would they look like?

russhy russhy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:06:35 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 11:41:32 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:

> I don't really think it is worth the hassle but it is
> interesting in that it solves some old syntax worries.

It totally worth it, it part of the reason why i avoid classes,
even thought i could malloc them.. i just don't want to introduce
the concept of ``MyObject`` pointers without the star ``*``

It will introduce too much bugs and constantly having to check
signature of parameters IS A PAIN that needs to go away, the
sooner, the better