If you could make any changes to D, what would they look like?

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Wed Oct 20 19:41:52 UTC 2021

Like many people here I tried to design my own language, but I
noticed that I can't get (logically) puristic concepts into an
adequate form. I grew suspicious it's because the problem domain
itself is impure, so puristic concepts can't be adequate, and an
adequate language should elegantly incorporate impurity instead
of evading it at all wasteful costs. I also take this approach in
program design, somehow a line is easy to see that the component
shouldn't be more pure than this.