Why are you using D instead of Rust?

Ben Jones fake at fake.fake
Sat Oct 23 16:46:31 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 04:25:21 UTC, Dr Machine Code
wrote:
> Just would like to know you all opinions

I think I tried rust before I knew about D, but a the time, I
wanted to define a mathematical vector type and couldn't do what
I wanted because rust didn't have(but I think gained recently?)
non type template parameters.  In D (and C++ which I was using at
the time) it's easy:

`struct(size_t dim) Vec{  double[dim] data; ... }`

I did play around with rust for a bit anyway but found it too
unfamiliar coming from C++, and then I found out about D