Thoughts on versioning

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed Oct 27 01:58:07 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 01:17:54 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 21:59:33 UTC, Andrei

I think we still have to `find a way` in language,
If we can implement something similar to `using std = std2021;`,
In this way, rename `libnames` at the `package level`. In this
way, the user's modification amount should not be too large. At
the same time, if it is not modified, it will have no effect.
We can default that the `top-level` directory in each code base
is the `package name`. We can switch the library version by
setting the `alias` of the `package name`.