Worst ideas/features in programming lang

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:04:57 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 08:54:35 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 07:45:38 UTC, jfondren wrote:
>> https://tryapl.org/
>>
>> uni: ∨∧
>> asc: v^
>
> I think you would have to write to the authors to find out all
> the alternatives they gave.  I don't know if they provided "^"
> or not.

Ok, so I read the article again and they did and they were ranked
low for OR:

The three lowest ranked for non-programmers: "v", "^", "nor"
The three lowest ranked for programmers: "^", "exclusive and",
"nor"

I don't know how they were ranked for AND.