What kinds of Software do you create in D.

Andrey Zherikov andrey.zherikov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 19:01:34 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 30 October 2021 at 12:22:32 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:
> * My brain still keeps trying to come up with an interesting
> build system, but constantly fails >x3

Interesting. I've been working with CMake for some time already
and I hate its language. So I hope I can try to achieve something
better one day. I even tried some ideas and saw that it's
possible to use D as a scripting language there and have scripts
that refer other scripts. So if you want to discuss this, let me
know.