What kinds of Software do you create in D.

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Sun Oct 31 19:06:04 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 30 October 2021 at 01:48:25 UTC, harakim wrote:
> what does everyone write using the D Language?

I wrote a transcompiler in D that helps rewrite our Extended
Pascal source code into D. I am through with all library code and
probably halfway through with the applications, which run on the
Windows desktop. Our software serves the maritime industry and
ranges from computer aided design to on board loading computers.
Our newest application is the first that we developed in D from
the start; it helps with the validation of the stowage of
dangerous goods on board container ships.

— Bastiaan.