Thank you!

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Mon Sep 6 08:15:02 UTC 2021

06.09.2021 09:51, bauss пишет:
> On Thursday, 2 September 2021 at 17:43:32 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 1 September 2021 at 04:40:37 UTC, Виталий Фадеев wrote:
>>> I want say "Thank you!" to all who works under D.
>>>
>>> I see the result of your work, even if it is small, even the size of
>>> a byte.
>>> I use D and see your gift.
>>> I like. :)
>>
>> Happy that you like it. Soon D will take off 😁
>
> Not to throw shade at D or anything, since it by far is my favorite
> language.

it's my favorite too, but

> However, D will never take off because D has an identity crisis that
> it'll never fix, on-top of its constant political issues that pushes
> some core contributors away.

Unfortunately I agree to you. When I started using D this forum was the
brilliant place where many smart guys shared different information and I
learnt many useful things here. But currently it is quiet and boring
place because (I guess) the community lost many its core contributors
and continue to do it. No offense intended.