Thank you!

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Wed Sep 8 07:51:29 UTC 2021

07.09.2021 15:37, Guillaume Piolat пишет:
> On Tuesday, 7 September 2021 at 07:34:40 UTC, drug wrote:
>>> Or it could be the case that you already know most of discussed
>>> stuff, and it is not as brilliant as it was when discovered for first
>>> time :).
>>>

>> I hope so :)
>
> Perhaps read some of the old rants then:
> https://dlang-group.iteye.com/group/topic/20404
> A lot of theses issues were solved, and not thanks to the rant.
>
> The old forums were good but also a festering ground for all kinds of
> flamewars.

My concern wans't about D itself, it was about the community. More
accurately I wouldn't state that D won't take off at all, but I would
state that without the community the language will die. Of course I
can't see the situation as a whole but I got the impression that too
many D developers have left due to political issues. Bearophile, Hara
Kenji (9rnsr), joakim-noah for example. I don't know the truth, it's
just my impression.