[OffTopic]: Safer usage of C++ in Chrome

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Mon Sep 13 06:07:16 UTC 2021

On Friday, 10 September 2021 at 00:15:17 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> What I'm interested in atm is weather open-ended exceptions
> with stack unwinding is the wrong way to go.

Nobody ever said that unhandled exceptions are a way of error
handling, it's a bug that terminates the program. By design
exception is a mechanism that delivers error information from the
error diagnostic location to the error handling location, it's
not intended to fly into the sunset.