D Graphics Library

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:23:38 UTC 2021

On 9/14/21 4:33 PM, Kenneth Dallmann wrote:

>> games? Try https://github.com/schveiguy/raylib-d
>> example (transliteration of C):
>> https://gist.github.com/jrfondren/7459713e2a4ad8d62d297abd4b0949d8
>>
>> GUIs? try https://gtkd.org/
>> examples at https://gtkdcoding.com/
>>
>> others? try 'dub search graphics'
>

> I looked at GTKD, maybe a possible solution. It looks
> like you've been about to use the first library you mentioned
> well, but in its description it says some components are broken.

No, some links are broken. The code was resurrected from a guy who
deleted his github account. We have the code, but not the other stuff
linked (e.g. github wiki pages).

Rereading it says "many things in here are broken".  By "here" I meant,
this readme file. Oops, I can see how that was poorly worded, sorry!

-Steve