Ali's Book - Programming in D - Delivered

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 14:51:48 UTC 2021

On 9/18/21 3:29 AM, Johann Lermer wrote:

 > On Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 17:06:39 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
 >> My copy of Ali's book just came. Holy crap, it's thick!
 >
 > Yeah, but funny enough: Although I have the book, too, I only read the
 > online version. And I'm using it almost daily.

Someone posted a picture of their physical book being used as a monitor
stand. :)

 > Ali: you mentioned, that you improve the book occasionally - will those
 > changes be visible in the (online-) book? It would be easier to find new
 > or changed chapters.

That's the idea: The online version is supposed to be fresh, right after
the copy on my laptop. :) I posted how improvements get published recently:

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/lpfwapiajpkpifnnktpw@forum.dlang.org#post-shfpko:242adb:241:40digitalmars.com

Ali