D Graphics Library

tastyminerals tastyminerals at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:25:15 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 14 September 2021 at 19:44:17 UTC, Kenneth Dallmann
wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    I'm just recently getting back into programming, studying D
> as a new language.
> I know that D has access to C libraries.
>
>    What would be a good choice of graphics library to use?
> given that it must allow commercial use and be opensource, so
> no GPL.
>
>    I wouldn't want to use anything in C++, preferably it would
> be in D but C could
> work too.
>
>     Do all libraries work with the LDC and therefor Emscripten?

I use tkd a D version of Python Tkinter. It is not developed
anymore :( But for simple things it is very very easy to get
started and has nice docs with examples for an easy start. If you
even tried Tkinter don't hesitate. It is definitely easier than
Gtk port.