Why not including async/await ?

jfondren julian.fondren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:30:41 UTC 2021

On Friday, 24 September 2021 at 12:53:40 UTC, russhy wrote:
> adding vibe as dependency = make your project much much slower
> to compile
> If your language can't do X, ask why it can't,

The X that I'd like is faster compilation of vibe and std.regex
and such :)

VibedScheduler is just a much better fiber scheduler than the
deliberate placeholder implementation in Phobos. There's still
language support, with `shared`, `immutable`, thread-local
storage, etc. I keep looking for this information in the spec but
https://tour.dlang.org/ shows it off in the Multithreading
drop-down.