ImportC and #pragma pack

jfondren julian.fondren at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:31:21 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 08:35:57 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> Lua, sljit, zlib, xlib don't use it.
>
> Got to page 10 on GH and didn't find anything that used it.
>
> This can probably be tabled until we find a library that needs
> it.

```
$ grep -rl 'pragma pack' /usr/include/|cut -d/ -f4|sort -u
```

botan-2 clang dvdread f2fs_fs.h F3DAudio.h faaccfg.h faac.h
FACT.h FAPOBase.h FAPOFX.h FAPO.h FAudioFX.h FAudio.h ffi.h
gssapi krb5 libmodplug libusb-1.0 linux neaacdec.h nspr nss
OpenEXR p11-kit-1 PCSC pgm-5.3 pkcs11 pkcs11-helper-1.0 qt
quota.h SDL SDL2 smbios_c sodium unrar wine ykpers-1 zzip

SDL, qt (just one QtQml file, no idea how important it is),
*lotta* media stuff, libusb, unrar, botan-2, two linux kernel
headers.