Forum issue

Brazilian brazil at brazil.com
Thu Sep 30 13:01:13 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 06:19:06 UTC, bauss wrote:
> It has to do with SSL, where it seems Chrome doesn't think you
> have a secure connection.

Well but it's weird that the message says:

> A private connection to forum.dlang.org can't be established
> because your computer's date and time (Thursday, September 30,
> 2021 at 9:57:20 AM) are incorrect.

But the date and time are correct for my region.

There is even a button labeled: "Update date and time", which I
clicked but nothing changed.

Since this started yesterday after years accessing this forum,
couldn't it be something wrong with your Certificate?

Thanks.