Forum issue

Brazilian brazil at brazil.com
Thu Sep 30 19:44:17 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 18:29:02 UTC, Vladimir
Panteleev wrote:
> I think it's your computer.
> Make sure that the timezone is set correctly.

Well it might be my PC but it's not the timezone or clock problem.

Strangely now I'm getting a slightly different message as before
but with a new option called: "Advanced", clicking over it shows
another message: "Proceed to forum.dlang.org (unsafe)".

Clicking on this let me go here, but the "https://" is crossed
and when I click over it says: "Server certificate is not yet
valid" and "Server certificate is not trusted".

But please don't bother with this because It may be something
here, I asked before just to be sure if it was something with
this site since was only happening here, but now I see this on
other sites as well, or a message like this:

> "You cannot visit www.anothersite.com right now because the
> website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually
> temporary, so this page will probably work later."

Thanks again for trying to help.