Can we fix this?

Max Samukha maxsamukha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:48:09 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 17:29:09 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> I understand the reasoning, but imo it's worth it to be able to
> write simpler code.

The reason you would want to use closures inside loops is to
capture the loop variants, and therefore you agree to accept the
performance hit. The current situation is that people whom Walter
wanted to save from frustration don't use closures at all, and
those who have a use for them are frustrated.