Exact Grammar for D and Implicit Violations without Documentation

tyckesak josipp at live.de
Sun Apr 3 17:37:09 UTC 2022

Hi all, is there a definitive grammar sheet for D somewhere? I
looked
through the grammar documentation online and through some bugs on
Bugzilla
and it seems that D tacitly encourages violating the grammar
specs in favor of some
ill-defined notion of brevity, but this comes at the cost of much
needed clarity.
I would like to try to clean up some old bugs in Bugzilla that
have gone stale, and it would
be _very_ helpful to have a common reference to stick to; right
now it looks like everybody
is just winging it.

Take care and be safe!