Rebooting the __metada/__mutable discussion

Bruce Carneal bcarneal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 03:37:03 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 10 April 2022 at 00:04:43 UTC, Zach Tollen wrote:
> On Saturday, 9 April 2022 at 17:22:38 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:

I've read your posts, and the replies from Timon.  Since Timon's
careful and clear posts did not reach you, I'll summarize my take
on your posts below rather than attempt a similarly detailed
correction/illumination of your latest (which would, most
probably, be a poor use of time for both of us, certainly for me)

Summary response:

I find your posts to be very enthusiastic but also (very) poorly
reasoned.  I'd suggest working on that with someone you look up
to.  It's very hard to improve on your own if you don't,
evidently, understand that you could and should do much better.