I just created a dub package. Frankly, the whole thign is backward.

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Sun Apr 24 09:47:25 UTC 2022

On 24/04/2022 8:52 PM, Daniel N wrote:
> Why force 'v' prefix though? That's incompatible with the standard used
> at my company. So we could not use dub even if we wanted to.

I have no idea and I'm not sure there is going to be a one size fits all
solution without adding issues into the version checking.

But in saying that, as long as what dub expects and what standard you
follow does not conflict, just tag multiple times for the same commit.
There shouldn't be an issue there.