Any potential infrastructure related projects or experiments?

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:34:44 UTC 2022

I'm in that weird mood where I want to contribute to D somehow,
but I can't think of anything interesting.

So I thought instead of helping via code, I might be able to help
using my skills as a Cloud Engineer.

So my question is mostly: Does anyone have any interesting
ideas/experiments on what I could work on in this sense?

I know it's a very abstract and open ended question, but I have a
strong drive to contribute right now, but nothing to spend my
time on.