I just created a dub package. Frankly, the whole thign is backward.

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:45:39 UTC 2022

On Monday, 25 April 2022 at 12:11:48 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> If you won't trust anyone you can live in your own packages and
> it's all in your control.
> But by foregoing some degree of control you save on debt.

You can use dplug Dub for prototyping and switch to using a
github fork if you release it, then you get to track all changes
in detail on your own private fork.

Most programs are "personal prototypes", so one can use both,
sure.

> You should never use >= without <=. It is so basic I'm
> surprised a popular framework would do it. Nothing prevents
> people from using Semver correctly. Like OOP.

All I can say is that I wasn't pleased when small trivial tweak
on the webserver turned into a longer debugging-session…  (I
wasn't planning on upgrading anything, just wanted to add a line
of code.)