I just created a dub package. Frankly, the whole thign is backward.

monkyyy crazymonkyyy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:12:24 UTC 2022

On Monday, 25 April 2022 at 11:18:57 UTC, bauss wrote:
> This discussion would never have happened if the project was
> just created with dub in mind from the beginning,

I started with dub for all raylib projects, got annoyed with the
lack of multi executables per project that share several files
like oh idk type definitions without the whole song a dance.

Replaced it all with 150 lines of code. Dub doesn't narrow
opinions on organization dont fit everyone.

Dub bad, I should have listened to the wise adr sooner