New attribute to control references

Loara loara at noreply.com
Wed Apr 27 12:41:20 UTC 2022

On Monday, 25 April 2022 at 16:06:00 UTC, Loara wrote:
> I wrote a simple article about an extended `scope` attribute
> that manages pointers and types that contains indirections:
>
> [...]

Since adding new attributes to D language also increases the
"attribute pollution" (even now for each new function you should
usually add at least three attributes) I want to be sure that
this feature would be useful for more than a few people,
otherwise it's better to move to some more popular proposals.